Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up-close and Personal: An Update

Squirrel; here it is! 


_________________________________________________

About time for an update, don't ya think?
Well, it won't be for the faint hearted - you've been Warned!
_________________________________________________



I guess I should start at the beginning;

Thursday night I arrived at the airport where Brutus was standing waiting for me -we (i e the flight) were early (yeah can you believe that?!) and I wasn't the last one out either!

We did some vice-hugging and made our way to the car to drive home. The drive home included melinda sitting with her trousers and knickers pulled down to her ankles, fully exposed to Him to use as He desired (thankfully the roof of the car was closed up this time!)

20mins or so later we arrived to the flat. Car was parked, melinda groped (in the elevator with pants pulled down! Note, the ride lasts about all of 20 seconds!!), front door opened and within a few seconds melinda was standing butt naked in front of Sir. A quite excited Sir I might add  *grins*.
After some more groping (eh, some would call it teasing!) I was released to follow our ritual; while Sir goes to change clothes I pour Him a beer (in the tall glass I bought as a birthday present to Him  =)), when He re-enters the room I serve it to Him, whereby He takes a seat in the recliner and receives a blowjob from a very "hungry" subbie girl.
We're both urgent to get to the finish line, desperate for the re-connection and pleasure it brings.
Afterwards we snuggle on the sofa for a bit before Brutus heats up some food for us (broth with tortellini).

I can tell you all for sure that it wasn't just Brutus with me now The Brute certainly was as well! Eh, IS!! Sir is having quite a sadistic streak at the moment! Oh, I've had a taste of that carbon fiber arrow cane now! Owchy! Yeah very ouchy indeed! But nice at the same time, well...at some points ;)  (Oh, kiwi for your information that was not for punishment -I'm yet to receive that. And god I'm sure it ain't going to be pleasurable!! *gulp and double-gulp*)


Now, what would a trip to Brutus be without a catastrophe or two?!

Last time it was the travel wardrobe (oh, I never did write about that did I? Sorry!), this time it was a bit less humiliating and a bit more disastrous and.... well, plain scary actually!
In the car on the way home from the airport Brutus had a bit of a "surprise" for me. Sounds great right? Eh, it was a marble. Yeah you gonna have to guess for yourselves what that was used for.

According to my normal bad luck I had my period. Well, not really a period but not totally "clean" either. For this reason I was wearing a tampon, since Brutus wanted me to be without underwear (which I wasn't by the way -totally out of pragmatic reasons though) and also because I know what He's like in the car ;)

OK so back to after dinner. Of course we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves and we ended up having sex. Yes, you guessed it (or no you probably didn't actually) -with the tampon and the marble still there! Bad, Bad, BAD idea!! REALLY BAD idea! Let's just say it took me a while to get the marble out and almost 24 hours to get the tampon out -that was hard work! Yuck, yuck yuck and squick! is all I have to say about that! So, please learn from my lesson and don't be so fucking desperate for a fuck that you don't take the time to do something about that little "hurdle" first!!

OK, let's leave the squick now.

It was totally fantastic being back in Brutus' arms, in Brutus' bed and in Brutus I was about to say but it was obviously the other way around!
(Yes, we're like rabbits! But hey you would be too ;) )

On Friday Brutus had to go work. We got up, I fixed coffee and croissants (OK, I'll admit it -I'm a really bad morning person, and morning subbie too! I often have to get tortured out of bed! Which don't really work to start with *lol* Eventually even I get out of bed though  =P )
I'll admit to being a not so efficient subbie that day (too). I was mostly fighting my laptop to be honest. When Brutus came home I'd crashed out on the sofa. (Oh, I'm sooooo bad! *sniggers*)

OK, this is where I finished writing a few hours ago -never a good idea! This goldfish can't do stuff like that, so instead I will tell you what's happened in the hours between then and now.

I finished typing around 12.30 to prepare lunch with Brutus. After that we had coffee in the sofa and watched a movie (Merlin I think it was). As usually is the case my breasts were absentmindedly played with during that time. Brutus loves breasts -no, He adores breasts! Which means He can't keep His hands off of mine -completely fine with me  =P  Well, not so strange perhaps is that I got horny. For a while I lay there just enjoying the ministrations. Then I thought I could get down on the floor, kneeling, and ask Him if I would be allowed to give Him a blowjob while He was watching the movie. Sounded like a good idea to me *grins*
But that little insecure being in me hesitated so I didn't straight away. I was gonna say that I talked her round to it but that's not right. I never "talk her round" I basically jump in while she looks away *LOL*

Anyways, so I did. I went down on my knees on the floor beside Him and asked. Not at all as sexy or submissive as it played out in my mind but rather clumsily and shyly. But He didn't seem to mind that too much ;)
I guess I don't need to tell you what His answer was?
I do need to brag a bit though  *grins smiles innocently like the saint that she is* I do boast about my blowjobs, I love to give them and they are generally well received. Today was no exception. The exception was that it was even better than usual (conceited much? not me! *lol*). I'll explain, but first I want to reference to a conversation generated from maui girl's post The Male Orgasm - Calling All Readers.

I'll pull a quote from it, this is part of Brutus' comment; "If I get a blow job, I become so sensitive I have to pull my dick out of her mouth soon after I came. Specially with melinda who happily continues sucking on my cock like a kid on a straw with an empty glass of milkshake."  Omg I laughed so hard when I read that! It's as true as it is written.

T1klish replied that she's the same way. "I keep sucking. But it's too sensitive, so I have to just stop and let it rest in my mouth. Hee!:)"  
She's a clever woman and I followed suit. I did last night (eh well, when I got woken up at 3.30 this morning) then this time I'm about to boast about. This time I did and I also very very carefully kept sucking. He stayed hard. He let me keep Him in my mouth. And eventually He orgasmed again. Yep maui girl, I managed to give Him several   -well two- orgasms after one another without pause.  *Proud*
Yeah, I know *laughs at herself*


OK, end of boasting -promise!


Let's move on then. Well after that we snuggled a bit on the sofa. I don't know what started it all but we started mucking about and I struggled against Him, He made a remark about me being strong. I obviously wasn't strong enough to do whatever it was that I tried to do and I told Him that, followed by "but I can cheat!" and so I did. Only what happens to cheaters? They often trip over their own feet! And although I got through the "wall" holding me off I fell right into His lap! Yeah like smack on ass up kinda thing. And that's exactly what happened. Only a little though and only lightly but I think my wriggling gave away my liking of it so He asked if I wanted a spanking. "Yes please". So to the bedroom we went. In the bedroom I lay naked on my belly and got a taste of the 2 hairbrushes; both like wooden paddles, one oval and one hefty square thing. Also His big heavy hands, the crop (Yep, The Meany) and the cane.


The cane I actually asked for (yeah I can see most of you shaking your heads at me!) You know how I said I like it at "some point" earlier? Well, I fucking love it! OK "at some points" it just fucking hurts, but that's cool too, as long as it moves on to something else soon after.
Let's just say I am amazingly red and welted and it hurts like a mthrfcuker to sit down!! *LOL* Be careful what you wish for right?  ^^
It's getting better now though, the trick is to not wimp out and just move about as normal (so stop with all the pillow sending and just sit down! =P  It's true though, it actually hurts less, apart from initially).

Goldfish confusion. I'm not sure what I'm writing, have written or am supposed to write anymore -but I think you've gotten more dirty details from me than ever before so don't complain OK?  ^ ^


As good a place as any to stop right? Yeah, I think I'll do that. Shush now, I'm trying to be quiet here! Got something to say? Well, write it in the box below then and stop bothering me when I type!
See, I'm going to stop now.


*** STOP ***


With love,

9 comments:

Elder said...

mmmmm nice post, *thinking back about past days*
Oh and yes blow jobs combine well with some tit torture...

December 4, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Terror one and only said...

Shush lol omg i miss you miss you miss you... So now That was Said! And be happy i read the whole blogg inlägg and That is huge lol :-p tampon i already knew of course and believe me feel With you. A tips next time ha koll på tråden :-p svengelska we like. Did i say i miss you!!! Puuss

December 5, 2011 at 12:59 AM
kiwigirliegirl said...

sounds like quite the reunion for you both :)
why oh why would you ask for the cane LOL *shaking head* lol...but i know, i know ;)
glad you are having a good time
love and hugs kiwi xxxxx

December 5, 2011 at 1:34 AM
kiwigirliegirl said...

P.S. meant to add the advise about moving around afterwards - good advice - im still sore from my appointment with the cane and "two tails" yesterday and the best thing to do is to move around as much as possible. Ouch the shower hurt this morning though :(
love and hugs kiwi xxx

December 5, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Elder said...

Have you tried cold water kiwi?
I just quizzed melinda she said "she will be fine" :-)
(referring to herself)

December 5, 2011 at 7:35 AM
squirrel said...

Wow melinda, that was great! Thanks for the detail - I am just SO happy for both of you. You guys are awesome together. So, have you ever considered, you know, moving in together? As in permanently? :-)

December 5, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Elder said...

The moving permanently together has some practical implications that are not too easy to overcome.
They have to do with family obligations, and us being in 2 different countries.
We will continue to aim seeing each other as often as possible.

December 5, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Sweet girl said...

Terror my sweet sweet friend I am truly impressed that you read the whole post! (you all horrified now? *lol*)
I miss miss miss you too!
Puss puss!


kiwi: *lol* yeah I know ;)

squirrel: You're welcome, had you in mind ;) And thank you, feels kinda awesome too :) As for your question I think Sir replied it quite sufficiently.

December 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM
sex toys said...

Its nice dear Up-close and Personal: An Update. You well written about sex toys for women

October 24, 2016 at 7:22 AM

Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl