Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sweet words

I have only just realised just how difficult it is to miss one's Master. Even though Master and I don't actually meet, not having the regular contact with Him have had me feeling at a loss. But just a hint to You Doms out there - a few sweet words make all the difference in the world! The last few mails from Master has made me feel...treasured and wanted =) Which makes the time appart more bearable, because I now know I'm not being silly or (overly) clingy (because clingy I probably am ;) )

But the message of the day is: Dare to say those sweet words if You think them -because they will be much appreciated and make Your subbie break out into a smile =) And hopefully s/he will dare to say them too! ;)

Being sweet does not make You any less of a Dom ;)

Hope everyone is having a very nice Xmas!

I'm Swedish so I celebrated it yesterday, but I guess most of you celebrate it today ;)

 Happy Holidays!With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl