Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Quickie

On my way to bed so this will be a really quick one (sorry to disappoint your dirty minds!  No such luck!).

Tomorrow i sit my first exam. Programming. i don't have a habit of being nervous but  have to admit i am a bit. My studies have not been the best organized. i may have gotten top grades on everything -it's just i dunno how i've worked it!!

Well, around 2pm tomorrow my time (UCT+1) maybe you could send me some good vibes?

iD Programming Academy - Advanced Programming for the Java AP Exam

WISH ME LUCK -I'M GONNA NEED IT!

With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl