Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

WHO am I? WHAT am I? And WHERE the hell am I going?

First question; obvious but with no obvious answer!
Second question; I.... I really don't know anymore....
Third question; I haven't got the faintest idea!



A lot has changed. A lot haven't. I have moved forward, I have moved back. I have succeeded, I have failed. Two steps forward, three steps back. Three steps forward, two steps back. And that's how it cycles. Round round it goes - whether you like it or not!

These questions I think remain throughout life, and the answers are not solid, they are dynamic and changes over time, what the question is really about is, what is the answer RIGHT NOW?


On that I will work  to find out...



With love,

1 comments:

little monkey said...

I'm glad you're back.

August 2, 2014 at 5:15 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl