Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Punishments and such

Earlier today:


I am right now at this writing moment sitting in a plane heading for Paris where I'll transfer to my flight home. I'm sitting eating an apple, waiting for breakfast to arrive. My e-book didn't download in time so i figured i could blog a bit (i hope it will save alright!). There's been quite a lot going on over these past days with Brutus. Stress, bad moods and arguments, but also snuggles, love and laughs, movies and nice dinners. A trip to IKEA which resulted in a very nice little work station for Sir. Oh and there was spanking. One kinda maintenance, as already mentioned, one HEFTY punishment spanking, and last night a small one just for fun.
I guess out of all that it's the punishment you're interested in hearing about, yes? Yeah, thought so. I don't even remember which day it was now or specifically what I'd done, but i had been moody, irritable and probably quite obnoxious to be honest. At dinner he had enough. We'd planned on watching a movie after dinner but it was now announced that "after dinner's finished you can go straight to bed and get a spanking". Oh! "Fine. Yes Sir." We finished our dinner, as you can imagine not in the best atmosphere. When i'd finished eating i asked Sir if he wanted coffee, as per usual. Yes he did, but i was to wait with making it until he was finished. Oh ok then. Pfft. Once he'd finished i got up, made the coffee, put it on the fire and started doing the dishes. You know i'm like really ocd with the dishes (like <really>), and they usually take a long time to do, but you know what they say; a silent woman is an angry woman. A silent woman cleaning even more so. And trust me i was pissed. I can't even remember why (only that Sir asked that exact same question during dinner and i didn't have any better answer for him than for you). The dishes were even done by the time the coffee was. Or no actually not quite. I poured us both a coffee and i pretty much downed mine while doing the last pieces of dishes (yeah ouch hot!), put down my cup (or ok i might have slammed it a little), stomped off to the bedroom, more or less tore my clothes off and placed myself naked across the bed, and waited. Didn't have to wait too long.
He was nice enough to warm me up first - i have to give him props for that, he's gotten really good at doing that! - after that everything is a bit of a blur. I know he used almost all implements: the paddle brush, the shoe horn, the crop, the belt, and i believe that thing he made of my thin studded belt too. All i know is that i've never had a punishment even remotely that severe. And i have never hurt like that before. Ever. Ok childbirth and such discounted. I cried. For me, quite a lot. Not half as much as Sir thought thought nor half as much as i myself wanted either. But i cried. And yes i got those images in my head again. Sometimes spanking helps, sometimes it brings it on. Sir wondered afterwards why i didn't tell him to stop. Why didn't i? Because i didn't find it relevant. Also they'd already started so what was the point? And maybe also that i didn't want to be accused of backing out. Or feel like i did.
But Fuck did it hurt! It hurt like a m-f. Scuse my language (sure you're used to it by now though).
It is a punishment i will not soon forget. Not that it stopped me from continuing being argumentative. *insert eyeroll*
I don't think anything can stop me from that.
I'm still black and blue all over my arse. And lovehandles. Oooh why do they hurt so?! They hurt so bad! I actually laid there quietly taking it all. Well mostly, and i guess it depends on your definition of silent. But there was no howling if we put it like that.
It was when he started using the loopy bit of the shoehorn that he said that i had to let him know when I'd had enough. And that just broke the barrier for me. The excruciating pain and then the all clear to stop it had me begging him to stop. And i mean begging.
I lay there for a while, more or less completely still, quietly sobbing into the pillow. After a little while Sir asked if i wanted a hug. I nodded my head and slowly crawled up to him. Mostly for his sake actually. I know how much he hates punishments, and i think that one was almost as difficult for him as for me -at least mentally.
Oh almost in Paris now. Time flies! (see what i did there? Haha i am so witty. *rolls eyes at self*)
There you have it. All the gory details of my first really severe punishment. Bad enough that i didn't even bother counting the strokes of the belt. Many. That's enough to know.
It was a fair punishment. I deserved it. Like so many other times when i haven't gotten any consequences at all. This time i did. And i am happy for it.
Now i soon have to get ready for landing, so on that note i will love you and leave you.
Catch you when i'm back at a totally freezing Sweden (yes we're talking like minus 15°C!)
Ok have to switch off phone now.
Bye!


Now:

Tired. Cold. Sooo cold here!
Happy to see TB. Unpacked. Some dishes done. Xmas presents stowed away.

The second leg of the travel home was a bit hectic. We were late into Paris which meant i almost missed my connecting flight. Stress. Especially when you're like me and of course run in the wrong direction in the airport! Great when you only have a few mins marginal. But i got there in the end and luckily for me there was a huge queue so i made it in time (with time to spare even). I slept most of the second flight, even though i had decided i wouldn't. But it was nice. I guess i needed it too,was out the house at 5 am this morning -not many hours sleep ;)

Not much more interesting than that to say i'm afraid.

So that's it for me for this time, i'll leave ya to it ;)

Tjenatjosan ciao bye!
With love,

3 comments:

Elder said...

Well written melinda. I might buy you a privacy screen for your laptop for X-mas. Did your neighbour on the plane have red ears BTW?

December 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Unknown said...

was writing it on my phone ;) I hope not too flustered in that case, she was pregnant =P

December 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

sometimes we get exactly what it is we need :D
glad you did
glad you feel better for it
hugs kiwi xx

December 4, 2012 at 1:10 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl