Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Countdown



10 days -that's how long it is till I get to meet my Master for the first time. It will be 10 days of anxiousness, nervousness, excitement and anticipation -and Oh did I mention nervousness?!?

Master isn't nervous -excited and full of anticipation maybe, but no nervousness. If that is due to being a man or an in control Dom I can't tell.
Is nervousness a typical womanly reaction to new things? To new BIG things. Big things that will bring our life to a whole new level.
Maybe it is.
All I know is that I am very, very nervous! What am I nervous about? I really don't know. Maybe about stepping off the plane and suddenly stand there right in front of Him, in the flesh. Of getting to do all the things we have spoken of so often and that I have wanted for so long. Maybe I'm nervous it won't be as I've seen it to be in my head? The way I've imagined it to be. That how I react won't be as I've expected. I don't know. I'm confused by my own feelings, my own reactions -although not surprised by them.

I do know one thing though; 

I want it SO much!
I have waited for this moment for so long, and I know it will be wonderful -I just know it.
It doesn't stop my head running a mile a minute when I think about it, or that it makes my heart stutter and speed up.

I will be a nervous wreck during my travel to get to Him.
I'll be shaking and about to go into pieces walking through that gate.

But being embraced by those arms, feeling His warmth, His strength -Him, all that will melt away. I'll be home. Where I belong; with Him.
Albeit only for a short while, but for that short while I'll be Home. 

With love,

7 comments:

Southern Sir said...

IT is 21 days till My girl and I see each other, not that I am counting mind you.

your anticipation will grow and there will be some nervousness but think about what the two of you are building and the first time you are in His arms all that will fade away.

SS

June 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Unknown said...

No we don't count at all do we? ^^ 10 days and 10 minutes until my flight departs and 10 days and 8 hours and and 51 minutes until I'm scheduled to land. No not counting at all =P

June 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Southern Sir said...

Sounds very much like My girl and I, she is in the middle of the country and I am in the south east.
Seeing E/each other is a luxury W/we don't always have yet some how W/we manage to keep it together and keep it strong.

June 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM
Unknown said...

yes, isn't it amazing how it can go strong with such a distance in between you and yours? I have waited almost 8 months for this -and it will be...the best! :) So soon, yet so far away though! But soon we will both be in our other halves of a whole's arms =)I hope it will be a glorious time for the two of you! =)

June 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM
mijena said...

The anticipation, the nervousness, the excitement -- it is all so worth it in the end. And I do understand for it is that way with me. And when I am finally in his arms it is as if I am at home -- I'm at peace. I can be myself -- my true self. Enjoy your time together for it will help sustain you when you're apart. And when you are apart and you talk everything changes. You see his eyes as you hear or read his words. You feel his touch as he suggests different things. Yes it does sustain you.

June 2, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Unknown said...

Thank you mijena, that sounds so... so sweet :)

June 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM
Stormy said...

I hope it's wonderful! Be sure to give an update..

June 6, 2011 at 10:52 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl