Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

One and the same again


One day.
One day till I get to meet the One Man
for the 1st time.

1 journey to arrive at another Journey.

(I wish I could say it was 1 flight too, but that would be lying  *LOL*)

I feel a lot calmer than I thought I would, than I have earlier -maybe it will hit me tomorrow?
I'm not worried, but then I never have been.
I trust Him implicitly.
I'm full of anticipation.
I'm excited.

I'm finally going to see Him.
I'll finally be able to feel Him.
Touch Him.
Be touched by Him.
Touched and spanked and bound.

*grins*

Wish me luck!
( not that I need it -I'm lucky already! ;-) )





With love,

7 comments:

Southern Sir said...

Best wishes to you meeting for the first time, hope all goes well and be safe.

SS

June 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM
brokenwings said...

i think i can feel how excited it will be when one day the dream comes true, i wish i will feel the same soon. my best wishes to you :)

June 12, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Unknown said...

Thank you to you both! And I hope you'll get to experience the same too soon :)

Not long for you either now is it SS? Have fun!

Update coming shortly ;)

June 12, 2011 at 4:26 AM
mijena said...

Hope you enjoy your meeting as much as I did when I met Sir for the first time. The anticipation, the worry, everything all disappears when you look into his eyes -- when he touches you for the first time. Enjoy.

June 12, 2011 at 4:35 AM
sub-kitten said...

Hello there! I've just started my own journey and am so excited to be here at the start of yours too. I could feel your thrill at meeting your Master! I hope you have a wonderful meeting. all the best x

June 12, 2011 at 10:11 PM
beau said...

Good luck - though I'm sure you won't need it! :)

B xxxx

June 14, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Unknown said...

Sub-kitten: So sorry I must've missed your comment while I was away -I do apologise! And thank you so much for joining me :) I'll be sure to look in!

Beau you little lurker! *giggles*

June 28, 2011 at 2:23 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl