Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

First Meetings -The report

It's long overdue, but here it is, the tale of my first meeting with Master.

I arrived on Sunday evening and He stood there waiting for me at the gate. I hadn't actually been nervous at all (contrary to all my predictions), not until I stood at the luggage carousel waiting for my bag -that's when I got a text message from my friend. First one was harmless -I was so glad she didn't ask how I was doing! Because I had completely disconnected myself from how I felt. Then it came. text message number two; Are you nervous? I berated her for that one, saying how well she'd been doing not asking. She said she couldn't help herself -evil woman!  *LOL*
I started feeling slightly nervous. Fortunately it only took another minute or so before I saw my bag. I grabbed it, chucked my rucksack on my back and walked towards the gate. I knew if I stopped to think I'd freak, so I didn't -I just walked straight out there, and there He stood. I felt a bit embarrassed, I don't know why but I did. Well, embarrassed in a kind of shy way. We said Hi and hugged and kissed on the cheek. Then we walked out to the car. He asked if I needed help with my bags, I said No. It was a welcome distraction, it meant my hands was busy and I had something to focus on.

Once in His car that distraction was gone. I don't know what I did at first but once that car was moving I kept my eyes closed for most of the journey  *LOL*  Weird I know.  But He has a convertible and it was so nice feeling the air whip all around me. And it was comfy, the car was really comfy to sit in. So I sat there with my eyes closed, just feeling.
I'm easily distracted so having my eyes closed also made me focus. I figured I could watch the view later.
So there I sat with my eyes closed, smiling. It felt good. I was no longer embarrassed, I just felt calm and.....happy.
I could feel His hand on my leg and it felt so right.
With Him touching me I could feel myself centring, finding my core -my submissive core. Eventually I touched Him back. I put my hand on His arm and felt His warmth.
My mantra started playing in my head  -completely unconsciously-  and it calmed me even more, made me smile even more.
I was here! I was finally here! Eight months. After 8 months of chatting I was finally here with Him. For real. In the flesh.

We got to His apartment, cooked a quick meal. After we'd eaten He put my collar on and that was it -I'll leave that part to your imagination  ;)

That was so nice though, finally connecting. Finally feeling Him!

The rest of the week was full of sightseeing, sex, bondage and spankings.  *Grins widely*

It was all I'd expected and more. Although I hadn't actually expected much -I was afraid if building something up in my head and that it would feel "wrong" if it turned out differently.
I've of course dreamt and fantasized about it a lot.

I had a wonderful time and I can't wait till the next time I get to see Him! Be with Him.

Can't wait.With love,

4 comments:

brokenwings said...

That's so wonderful, i'm so happy for you and hope your next time will be very soon. :)

June 24, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Unknown said...

Thank you sl -it was wonderful, and I hope it will be soon too! Now I've been so close the distance feels even further, harder.
Thank you so much for your nice words :)

June 24, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Pygar said...

I'm so pleased it went so well.

Some time ago I had a similar meeting and stay with an online sub. Our time together went well too so I think I can understand some of your joy and happiness and growth.

Good luck for the future.

P xx

June 24, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Anonymous said...

What a lovely first meeting to remember until you are together again.
Hugs :)

June 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl