Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

From black out to bright light

He's back!! Sir is finally back in the world of the living! Well, OK that was a bit over-dramatic, but He's back in the world of www.

We chatted some, just conversational stuff, I could sense He was really tired, exhausted really, He was literally falling asleep behind the keyboard . I asked Him if maybe He wouldn't prefer to go to bed . To that He replied "we can chat for a bit". *LOL* "chat for a bit" turned into play  - play with Sadistic Bastard! But it was good . I tend to forget that masochistic Slut needs her SB just as much as He does His mS.
We did new stuff, stuff we've never done before and it was really cool . Refreshing. Fun . I think He enjoyed it too =D

I've missed Him so much and now He's back = )

He's back.

Master: Puss!

With love,

6 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

im glad he is back for you :) you sound peaceful.

August 11, 2011 at 3:23 AM
Lea said...

I'm so happy for you! Things like that can really bring you closer.

I have to be very careful when I talk about my Dom going to bed. I can't tell him he should sleep, even if he's dead tired. I even have to be careful about how I suggest he head to bed when tired. He gets to put me to bed, not the other way round, he says!

August 11, 2011 at 4:31 AM
Elder said...

Ehhh yes she can be a bit cheeky at times, but I like it like that, and she is good when it matters. Quite a sweet girl actually, if you know her.

August 11, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Unknown said...

- Master I'm wounded! *Clasps hands to chest* I've never been cheeky in my life! *grins cheekily*
(also bats eyelashes and looks like a really sweet little girl)
Thank You Sir for Your kind words about Your girl *blushes*

- Lea: I wouldn't dream of telling Master to sleep! It was merely a question out of loving care. : )

- kiwi: Yes, exactly so : )

August 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Anonymous said...

Glad your Master is back!

Kitty

August 11, 2011 at 3:48 PM
blossom said...

how lovely for you to have him back with you and wow new stuff too, sounds yummy...lol

blossom x

August 11, 2011 at 10:25 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl