Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Revolution

or rather much needed EVOLUTION!

I think most of you have seen my link to the very good site for submissives called Submissive Guide that i have at the bottom of the blog. Yes? Well now there's a newcomer - Dominant Guide!
Finally! That's my take on it! I just hope it will become as widespread and acknowledged as SG is.
Please go and check it out -even if you are a submissive! I think just as submissive guide can be helpful to Dominants, this can be to submissives too -it never hurts seeing a coin from all sides!


With love,

1 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

Yes, I saw the link on the Submissives Guide website and had a look - I too think it will be awesome. I have added it to our favourites at home....every now and then I will open it and leave it open on something I think might get his attention....as you said...finally!
Oh and chick btw...the flogger arrived... all I will say here for now is its AMAZING. I L O V E it. Sir is really exceptional with it...but we will talk more later
hugs kiwi xx

March 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl