Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Silence




Hi all my readers,
I realize it's been a loud silence coming from here.
I'm supposed to write about my stay with Brutus for one. I've got writer's block. And more than that I miss Brutus and I don't want to write and just complain and feel sorry for myself.  I'm also feeling tired and bored, neither really promotes creativity or wit.
So for now, I'll just break the silence by keeping you all updated.









I'll be back!




In the meantime I hope your holidays are fine and merry!














Just realized this is also my 150th post!  =)
With love,

1 comments:

Elder said...

your 150st post and the most grim picture of them all.
Any way i am writing this after the facts. I am happy to see you in much better spirits melinda.

And there is some good news coming your direction as well.
Puss

December 30, 2011 at 9:25 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl