Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Spaghetti Head

I'm working on a post -well two actually- the first one is a post on masochism, the other one a kind of "summary" of my last stay with Brutus. But I'm not really getting anything done. My head's in a spin, my thoughts are jumbled and I'm feeling a bit lost and confused right now. It's been a hard landing with Sir going away for work in a different time zone. The time after my visit is always a bit.... "off", it takes a while to readjust to LDR again after having spent time together so intimately. This time there really hasn't been any readjustment, only crashing -a complete nosedive to be truthful. On top of that I've been bad with my meds lately, that don't help at all. And add to that that The Brat really has been a complete and totally horrendous Mega Brat these last few days...well, I'm kind of a bit of a mess.

So, please don't give up on me -I'll be back with you all shortly, sharing gory details, messy thoughts, bad attitudes and...well real life.






Please, bear with me.




With love,

4 comments:

Storm said...

Everything will even back out. Hang in there!

December 17, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip to see Brutus.

Love,
Kitty

December 17, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Unknown said...

Thanx girls! Glad to hear from you both :)

December 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Mikki said...

I know what you mean... not with the LDR which would really suck... I have at some times been working on like 5 different entries... auugghhh....for many different reasons!

Praying for you! It will get better!! ((hugs))

December 18, 2011 at 5:16 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl