Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Additions







NO not that kind!! 
(Well, unless you count me becoming an aunt again)  


**Breathe Brutus breathe**  
*LOL* recovered yet?  =P 



So what's the addition then?  -I've started another blog!
It's still a TTWD blog but it won't be personal, it will be more reflective and topical and I hope it will become a place for people to meet and discuss things related to TTWD. I'm hoping it will become kinda interactive. I only started it yesterday so it's still a work in progress, but it is fully functional (I think!)

Anyways, feel free to pop in and take a look -and don't be frightened to say what you think of it! In fact I'd love your input.



With love,

4 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

yeahhhhh - bad timing but.....im going away tomorrow for a month :( ill check it out when i get back though (or if i have time today or tomorrow being my last day)
well done you though :D
hope you are feeling better
love and hugs kiwi xxxx

December 21, 2011 at 3:46 AM
Elder said...

I will have a look melinda...

December 21, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Unknown said...

glad You liked it Sir! <3
puss!

December 22, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Unknown said...

Glad to announce that Brutus will be sharing this blog with me! Now we have one each, and one together :)

December 23, 2011 at 8:48 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl