Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

May i have an evening out Sir? -The subbie side of the story

________________________________________________________________________

Warning: 

Girlfriends known as Terror should not be reading this!!
________________________________________________________________________


Yesterday I had a wine and cheese evening with my best friend. So, as I always do, i asked Sir if i may have an evening off to have a wine and cheese evening with my friend, and as He always do, He granted me it. We have an understanding; i always ask, and as long as there is no actual reason to deny the request it will be granted. "Actual reason" can of course be anything He wants it to be, but Sir would never deny it just because He can. In fact Sir encourages me to socialize (let's just say that my group of friends don't take up many fingers on a hand).


This time my leave came with a task attached. I was to wear a crock on my inner labia under my pants for as long as possible during the evening, aim was minimum 1 hour. I wasn't sure I'd manage an hour -turned out i managed !! I think the wine helped a bit  =P  I even walked home with it still on (OK granted, not a very long walk at all).
The offending item
-and NO!
It's not a picture of it attached
to ma labia!
It's on my thumb for goodness sake!

When I came home I took after-pictures for Sir; apart from the satisfaction of knowing I am obeying and taking pain for Him I want Him to get pleasure from seeing it. He was pleasantly surprised since He hadn't asked for it, Sir was also very impressed with my performance of the task -we like that! Approval. I live for it!

All in all a very nice evening -even if I did go to sleep in pain! It was a good pain though, it was pain taken for Him (and OK, I am a painslut), anything I can give Him I will.  My love, pain and submission. It's all His. Because I am.





Brutus has written a post about it too, you can find it here.With love,

3 comments:

Elder said...

melinda that was a very tough task done very well. You deserved that I was impressed.
My sweet pain slut
Puss

January 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Unknown said...

Thank You Sir =) It thrills me that You were <3

January 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

you sound like you are in a good place at the moment my friend :) happy and peaceful and content. Im happy for you :) xxxx

January 17, 2012 at 3:51 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl