Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weather changes

Yes, the weather is changing all round. The winter has decided to come now -I do not like! In my eyes, if the winter forgets to come at winter then it bloody well should stay away!
Anyways, it's not just the cold and snow that has changed the weather.

You know when everything starts off so good and it finally looks like you are going to see those clear blue skies that you haven't seen for god knows how long? Well the clouds always appear sooner or later don't they? That time has come. Everything was so great with the flat, i really liked it, i've bought lots of stuff for it and are waiting for the IKEA delivery of my furniture -which btw is arriving on Thursday. Only they are arriving to a flat that is so reeking with smoke that even i think it's disgusting -and i'm an ex big time smoker!
It's not that the walls are a little yellowed, it's "Hey! I didn't know this wallpaper was patterned!", because it wasn't visible until i saw a patch where a painting had been. The walls and even the carpentry smells.  I can smell it -and i barely have a sense of smell at all!

How did i not notice this before? Yeah i wonder that too. But as i said, barely no sense of smell, and it actually got much much worse after i'd aired it out, strange enough. Apparently damp brings it out from the walls.
I called the landlord and they basically just said that the inspector had OKed it so it can't possibly be that bad. *sigh*
I'm actually subleasing the apartment so i'm getting the main contract holder to chase them down.
Let's hope that they will decontaminate it (yes it's that bad!), and let's hope i can find the bloody storage to put my new furniture in = |  I don't want them to reek  = (

Add to that the mobile phone i got as a present from my lovely friend Terror, that i totally fell in love with (the phone that is! *lol*), that suddenly stopped working the other day.
So, i fell in love with the flat and was really happy about it - FAIL!
I fell in love with the phone - FAIL!
I fell in love with Brutus (loooong before) - Thank god that is NO Fail! Brutus -my rock, my warmth, my safe harbour, my love, my constant -what on earth would i do without You Sir?
Thank You for always shining on me, even when the sun is covered by clouds. I love you.


I will keep you guys updated on the flat and everything -keep your fingers crossed for me that it will for once work out in my favour?  Ta!
With love,

9 comments:

squirrel said...

Smoke smell is no fun. It does get in everything and is almost impossible to get out! I did get it out of a sofa once with a really neutral dish soap, believe it or not. :-) I'm sure things will work out.

love, squirrel

January 24, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Elder said...

keep insisting about the smoke. If needed declare the inspector an incompetent moron and request a second opinion.
As for the weather it has been changing for billions of years. If it would stop doing that, it would be a major change.
The phone can be fixed. I guess the phone was just too advanced for its own good. My phone is more reliable :-P
But only after I have discarded my BlackBerry from work and replaced it with well ehh.... "a phone".

As for Brutus: I love you melinda!!!

January 24, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha "a phone" eh only just barely :p
*lol* i guess You are right Sir, it would be a major change, considering the country i live in it is not ok for winter to come at the end of January tough!

<3

January 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

yuk nothing worse than stale smoke :( im sure you will get it sorted - the quicker the better
I hope you feel better soon. Clouds are looming on my horizon too :( and its not a nice feeling I just want to hibernate and forget the world.
Love and hugs kiwixxx

January 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

oh and as for the weather, your winter has come a month late, my summer this side of the world is a month later too - seems like the worlds has tilted - seasons are changing....global warming and all of that.
Just to add another cloud to the horizon :(

time to hibernate me thinks :(

January 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Unknown said...

oh jeez kiwi you did not just say the forbidden word did you?! Shhhhhh!!

January 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

ohhhh what was theh forbidden word???? :( sorry

January 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Unknown said...

*LOL* don't worry kiwi ;) was just kidding (mostly =P)

January 25, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Elder said...

The forbidden word is "global warming" kiwi.I do not have an "Al Gore fetish". Lets keep it at that.

January 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl