Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

TGFBAR!!

You all know what TGI Friday! is right? Well, TGFBAR stands for Thank God For Being Anal Retentive!!




*LOL* I started writing this last year! About 24 hrs ago that is  =P

I managed to delete the front page of Brutus & my new  blog. But being completely OCDy saved the day *grins*
I'd kept a blog back-up copy (yes, the entire blog!) + I had exported the template to my PC, so all I had to do was open a new page and put all the pieces in order  =D
Sometimes being crazy is good for the sanity!

*LOL*
(YES! Extremely *lol*)

With love,

4 comments:

Storm said...

Lol, glad you saved the blog!

And I'm not in the least little bit ocd. The fact that those written lines drift down and to the right doesn't bother me at all. Nope, not at all. And the fact that they are underlined in different colors? Pft, I'm completely un-phased.
lol.
Happy New Year.

January 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Unknown said...

*High-Fives lil!*

*LOL*

January 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Storm said...

Omg, how did i not see the pencils??
I don't care, I don't care, it doesn't bother me, it doesn't bother me...Could someone please put that pencil back in line?!

January 1, 2012 at 6:26 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

:) im sorry ive not been here

January 17, 2012 at 4:17 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl