Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Putting myself out there

Yep, i'm going to become even more transparent; i'm going to let you in on a little secret.


Nah, not really!

I am going to let you in on something, but it's not a secret. At the bottom of the blog you will now be able to see my exercise activity. Each time i exercise you will be able to see how much, what and when. So now i have invited you all to kick my ass if i don't keep my targets!
'Cos you'll know.



(Now i just have to remember to update it as well! -I'll put that in as a task on my Astrid *grins*)

So,i guess this is:
Welcome in on my exercise regime!


Happy Hunting!

*LOL*



With love,

2 comments:

Elder said...

Very good initiative melinda
It may yield objectives, but that is also good.

I am happy you are getting motivated about it
Puss

February 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Unknown said...

*grins*

February 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl