Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All i say is WOW!

i was sitting at the doorway under the flagpole

Yesterday i was at the Twilight marathon at the cinema - all 5 movies consecutively! And all i have to say about Breaking Dawn Part 2 is WOW! OMFG! and GO SEE IT!! It is AMAZING!









I stood queuing for 2½hrs before the doors opened (so i was lucky and only had around 100 peeps before me -that means about 600 behind me =P), then it was 10hrs of movies + breaks and so on. I got home at 4am this morning.
Only downside was that i had agonizing stomach cramps from like the 3rd movie onwards -but that didn't deter me from staying till the end ;)

It is sooooo good! Beyond anything you could have thought about it beforehand.









Go see it!











To all you non-Twilighters out there: sorry for the ramble =P






With love,

3 comments:

AtiyaLuv said...

I can't wait to see it!!! going Friday night!!
I own the books and the rest of the movies, I have seen just about every trailer they have for breaking dawn pt 2

EEEEEK!!!
I can't wait and now after reading your post...dang!!!

thanks for the post and update!!

Aluv

November 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Unknown said...

yay a fellow Twi-hard!!
ooooooh you are SO going to.....EEEK! doesn't even cover it! You'll scream, cry, laugh....and LOVE!

November 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Unknown said...

oh P.S. Please be Friday soon -i need someone to TALK about it with!! All my friends are going Friday too... *Excited*

November 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl