Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh i suck!

....at being submissive right now. I wish i was sucking more like someone in Twilight (IN not to be confused with ON someone! *LOL* Although now that i mention it....=P)

OK, this is not the time to be writing up confessions -it's way beyond my bedtime (OK, so there was a confession anyways) and i should sleep.

Oh and kiwi my friend -thanx! You know why.... <3  (even if it will get me in trouble *lol*)

OK,checking out now.


Cheerio!With love,

1 comments:

blossom said...

hey melinda we all go through times like this...smiles...your not alone!!!

November 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl