Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, September 30, 2011

First time around (Part 3): Vanilla

Day 4:

We wake up early to take the train into the city -which I won't name for anonymity reasons, but it's one of Europe's main tourist spots. We had a lovely day. The sun was shining and it was hot, but not unbearably so. The train ride took less than an hour, 50mins maybe. I think we were there by 11-12 sometime.

When we got there I immediately started taking pictures *LOL* Hey it was my first time as a tourist -anywhere! And I love photos, OK ehum, maybe like 250 or so pictures was a bit excessive =P  But it was so beautiful, and I love buildings and architecture so there was a lot to look at and snap. My phone is bust so it don't take so many pictures anymore but Brutus had brought His camera, luckily enough -although I think I drove Him crazy buy asking for it every two minutes!! *LOL*
Of course He insisted on taking pictures of me. I Hate being photographed -yes Hate with a capital H! Which means I'm embarrassed and try not to laugh which of course makes me look silly and in turn be even more embarrassed for the next picture! Yeah, not so many good pix there! *LOL* In fact I would say none, but I think Brutus may argue that point -but He's biased! =P

We walked around looking at all the amazing buildings there was too see and walked all the tiny little streets with all the other 1000's of tourists. I did some shopping. Only minor though, just a couple of things for "little brat", after all I had to bring something home for her, and her birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks.
I opted for a pink Mickey Mouse t-shirt with coloured rhinestones and the text 'I love x' (obviously it didn't actually say x! *lol*) at the bottom. This was put in a cute little Disney clothes box and Brutus bought a Disney re-usable bag to put it all in -I think she was more stoked about that than anything else! *LOL*

After having walked for hours we sat down and had a nice cold beer -me still with the camera in hand snapping away at anything and everything =P
We started heading our way back the way we had started from, stopping for an ice cream on the way, well I actually had sorbet -it's so much nicer, and refreshing too.
We went to find somewhere to sit down and eat it in peace, rather than being shoved about by the crowds.

And we found this place with the most hilarious sign on it!



Now, isn't that just the mastery of English?! God we laughed at that for days I think *lol* And yeah, I guess you can all imagine what I of course did? I sit and I pic-nic my ice cream right there, beside that sign  =P

By the time we got home it was dark, I think it must've been at least 10pm or so by then.
We got in, had a quick snack -we hadn't really eaten all day for some reason, then I think we cuddled up on the sofa with a beer each, although I'm not sure.

It had been a long but wonderful day, completely Vanilla -apart from all the little grabs and squeezes He managed to get in here and there, of course just enough of them to make me frustrated! *lol*


All in all a perfect day!


=)


With love,

3 comments:

Elder said...

We had 2 beers, one on a very nice terrace, but equally nice we bought ice cold beer in a supermarket slightly off the beaten track (or should I say on a different beaten track). The second beer we had when the sun was setting just sitting at the side of the road, with a pre packed sandwich. I actually enjoyed that even more. I remember it almost as an oasis of peace after all the mayhem of the city center. (If melinda said a major tourist attraction I can safely say she is not exaggerating).

September 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Unknown said...

*smiles fondly* Yes, that was nice indeed :)
Puss!

September 30, 2011 at 6:26 PM
Terror said...

A men lol i love it

October 1, 2011 at 12:57 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl