Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Failings

I haven't been managing my exercise as of late, mostly for valid reasons, but for everyday i miss out it makes it twice as hard the next. Let's say it's mounted up to a few days by now (a heck of a lot of days to be truthful!). I was supposed to exercise today, didn't happen -again for a valid reason, although i suppose i could've managed if i'd really really tried to. But i made other priorities. Fairly good ones for "reality", but for following orders, well not so much.


I'm sorry for this, i really am. I never outright disobey. But I procrastinate, I put things off till the last minute and they don't work out because suddenly i don't have that minute to play with.


Dear Sir, i know we've discussed this and that it is "done with" (retrospectively), i'm not wallowing I promise.


Now i have a new task; to come up with a....suggestion of a level of activity to keep up.
This is a difficult one. I tend to be overambitious in my estimate which means that in the long run i will fail. So i'm gonna try to be reasonable -i mean anything above stated amount is a bonus right? And You know how i like my gold stars  =D


So here goes:

  • A minimum of 1 hour at the gym a week
  •  walking to and from nursery as much as possible (1.8km one way).
With love,

2 comments:

Elder said...

Don't know what happened my previous comment never made it??

Any way, this should be attainable. And it also should be seen as a minimum effort.
Never the less a good plan. Oh and time in the sauna does not count as gym time, but is also encouraged ;-)
Better specify that for Viking girls....

Lets also talk about output parameters:
- Minimum requirement is 1Kg weight loss before December
- Goal is 2Kg weight loss before December

You can do it melinda, just as incentive there are a lot of middle east tensions at the moment. (More then usual). I guess you don't want to become expert on the subject?

November 13, 2011 at 9:36 AM
kiwigirliegirl said...

you can do it chick :) im right there with you. I only did my exercise once last week :( little steps lead to the destination just the same as huge big ones - :)
love and hugs kiwi xxx

November 13, 2011 at 9:15 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl