Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's my party...

....and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

Just for the record -I'm not! There's actually no party either *lol*

But it is my
BIRTHDAY!

Yup, 31 today.



Brutus is so sweet -if you want to know what He's given me head on over to His blog and check it out!


I hate being asked what I want, even more than I find it embarrassing to be given something -although gifts given "in kind" is a bit easier  =P


My lovely friend Terror paid for our evening out last Friday; cinema and a couple beers -that I can handle too, and it was a lovely thing to do as well as a real laugh! Well needed for us both I think. Thank you my dear friend!






We watched In Time with Justin Timberlake -it was actually quite good! And Amanda Seyfried was actually quite hot in it too!  =P  Justin isn't quite my taste, not that he's ugly or anything *lol*
















Anyways, today is my day -so Happy Birthday to me!

With love,

10 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!!

November 7, 2011 at 6:19 PM
Elder said...

Big hug melinda!!! I am extra looking forward to talk to you tonight.

November 7, 2011 at 7:14 PM
Unknown said...

Thank you Sara! =)

*wide grin* Me too Sir, me too =) *vice-grip hug*

November 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM
cuddlykitten said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a lot of fun! ;)

November 7, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Unknown said...

thank you cuddlykitten =)

November 7, 2011 at 8:28 PM
Teresa said...

Puss and happy birthday again <3

November 7, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Unknown said...

Thank you -again! *lol* <3

November 7, 2011 at 9:10 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

i think i alerady said it but again hope you had a fabulous day :) happy birthday my friend :D

November 8, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Anonymous said...

Daddy took me to see In Time! I liked that movie:)!

I know I already told you happy birthday, but Happy Birthday, once more!!!

Love,
Kitty

November 8, 2011 at 2:36 AM
Unknown said...

Thank you Southern Sir, kiwi and Kitty! =)

November 8, 2011 at 2:52 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl