Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dumbstruck

Yeah take a moment to bask in that! It don't happen very often! Like...very rarely  =P

I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! Thank you so so much for that Ethan! I am deeply flattered (and flabbergasted!).

So there are a few rules to accepting this reward (I hope I manage to achieve them; following instructions is not my strong point!):

1. Thank the blogger that nominated me and link to his site
2. Nominate 15 blogs that excite and delight you, and tell them.
3. Tell 7 things about myself.

The first has been achieved, so on to #2: 15 blogs I nominate (in no particular order);


Wow! That was difficult!

OK, 7 things about me (Oh jeez!)

  1. I'm a disorganized, scatter-brained goldfish that can absolutely not plan ahead at all -Impulsive is an understatement!
  2. I have ADHD and I'm bipolar which I guess makes me a bit....quirky? But it's not all bad -it can be quite fun too!  =P
  3. I'm a single mom to a little girl I here call "The Brat", she's not just a brat, she's also a very smart girl that can be very sweet. But we have that kind of relationship where we call each other stuff like that *lol*
  4. I started TTWD just over a year ago having been introduced to it through BDSM inspired fan fiction -Sir and I found each other within 2 weeks of me making the decision to "check this out" (but the day after I registered on the site where we met). We instantly clicked and well the rest is history and my life as it is today; happy.
  5. I'm a Scorpio -yep, my birthday on Monday =D
  6. I'm a masochist (eh, well OK then, maybe even a painslut)
  7. I love writing -I need to to make any sense of all my "spaghetti-thoughts" as Sir calls it. And well, let's face it; I'm pretty opinionated too! =P I'm also very straight forward -too much for most people, but tough s**t!  *LOL*


Again, Thank You Ethan!



With love,

10 comments:

Elder said...

Fantastic melinda. You learn something every day. "Versatile blogger" wow.
I have to agree you are versatile, albeit different things come to mind.
Ahem, lets keep it at at that. Obviously not between you and me in private.
Any way, congratulations, I am alway very happy when something nice happens to you.

Puss, Brutus

November 4, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Anonymous said...

Congrats, sweetgirl! You're a very nice blogger, also, as well as being versatile. Hope you and Brutus grow in closeness. I've enjoyed reading about your relationship.

Love,
Kitty

P.S. Thanks for mentioning my blog~

http://www.kitty-sweetsurrender.blogspot.com/

November 4, 2011 at 7:57 PM
blossom said...

whoo hoo congrats sweet girl and well deserved

blossom xx

November 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Ethan Lambert said...

An early happy birthday!

November 5, 2011 at 1:20 AM
Unknown said...

Sir: hehehe Thank You! puss!

Kitty & blossom: Thank you, you guys are so sweet!

Ethan: Thank you! (actually just came home from celebrating it[early] with a girlfriend of mine :) We had a real laugh, so that was cool :D

November 5, 2011 at 2:01 AM
Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot...I'm a Scorpio, too:)!

My birthday is next week, also.

Happy birthday to you!

November 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM
Unknown said...

Yay! Happy birthday to us!

November 5, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

I really enjoy your blog!

Take care, Sky

(google won't let me post using my blogger account)

November 5, 2011 at 4:42 AM
Unknown said...

Hate when Blogger does that Sky!
Thank you, to all 3, i'm happy you enjoy it :)

November 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM
kiwigirliegirl said...

WAY TO GO YOU congratulations and so well deserved -

thank you for liking my blog :) im honoured.
And i love the way you describe yourself - and waht a lovely way to describe your thoughts "spaghetti thoughts" love it :D
and once again
happy birthday my dear friend
love and hugs kiwi xxx

November 7, 2011 at 3:17 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl