Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Getting turned around





Sometimes I get reminded how lucky I am.













Today I was feeling way off base. My thoughts have been pulled in several directions at once lately, I'm not feeling to well -I have this cold or whatever it is that just won't break out and get over with, so I constantly walk around in a state of malaise, and on top of that I've been sloppy with my meds for a few days. Separately these things would only just be noticeable, all together however it had me in the wrong place. Brutus had plans for us tonight but without batting an eye He changed those plans after my state of mind and condition and the evening spun around and turned out great  =)  Because He loves me. He put me and my needs first, ahead of His own.
I'm spanked and clamped, I'm marked and I'm at ease. But mostly I'm reminded of what a lucky girl I've become. I have someone who not only loves me, but looks out for me and takes care of me on all levels.

The Brute is back! But I still have my Huggy-Bear too (sorry to out You Sir =P) that holds me close, even with the great distance between us.

I am a lucky girl indeed, and I know it -but sometimes a reminder don't hurt (even if you don't know you need it!).

To my Brute, my Sir and my love;  Thank You!




(Yes, I am well aware of how sappy this post is, but sometimes the truth needs to be told as it is :) )
With love,

4 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

you might call it a soppy post but its a lovely post :) thank you for sharing sweetgirl my friend.

November 1, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Elder said...

Plans can wait, and I prefer them well executed with delay then in time and not so good.
And it is not as if the change was a great set back for me.

What amazes me always is how a little spanking cheers you up. You are a great little girl. And you make me happy as well.

November 1, 2011 at 6:58 AM
Unknown said...

*smiles at both of you*

=)

November 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Mikki said...

What a wonderful post!! A good man taking care of business!! Can a girl ask for much more?? *grin* Good for both of you!!

November 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl