Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Body parts lost, insights gained.







This is what my mind and body is asking me tonight.

We miss Sir.
(no, i'm not crazy! i don't have multiple personalities, just multiple parts of my personality =P)
We miss Him a lot.


But i realized something tonight whilst speaking with Sir online.
I was saying that we should be getting used to the parting by now.
"why does it feel like it becomes more and more difficult rather than something well practiced?" 
i asked Him.
"it may become easier though melinda", He replied
and it hit me:

-maybe it shouldn't?


Suddenly i could see an upside to the hardship:

in the difficulty to part lay the strength to stay together.

If the parting was easy then it wouldn't be much pulling one back would it?


And this time we are only parted for a week! *grins* 
For on Saturday Sir comes here! (God i hope everything is ready by then!)


So, we have another countdown already! And it says 
then seven together.


=)




With love,

1 comments:

Elder said...

cool an other count down :-D
I always like when the counter hits 0

April 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl