Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Blues



I know it's normally Monday Blues and Fantastic Friday, but not here, not this Friday.
Friday today means Saturday tomorrow, and that means going back home. Not Home, but home.
I know it will only be a week then He'll be coming to see me (for the first time!), but it still makes me sad to go.
I love being with Sir. It feels so right. So natural. So....right.

But life is like life is -reality always comes crashing down at some point.



Tonight we have been invited back over to Sir's colleague again though, for a BBQ. That will be nice i think (i just hope there won't be too many other people). I need to try to crawl out of my shell a bit though, and who better to do that with than Sir?


With love,

1 comments:

Elder said...

It was a nice evening melinda, and I was happy to have introduced you to some colleagues. I was confident you would get along with them and that worked out :-)
Puss, love you

April 21, 2012 at 10:24 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl