Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

day 1


I arrived yesterday afternoon/early evening. The flight was a little late so Sir picked me up after all. Since i wasn't supposed to see Sir until the evening i wasn't prepared to do so, ie i hadn't groomed. So my visit started a bit different from how it usually goes. Also "the surprise" wasn't delivered as planned. But that's ok. I will write about that in a separate post, as well as the spanking received. The rest of through evening was fairly standard; sex, food, snuggles.

This morning i actually stayed in bed after Sir went to work, i actually slept till 11 :O

I'm once again in one of those tired periods.

I did get up this morning to make Sir breakfast though.

Sir came home for lunch, now He's back at work and i'm in town sitting on the steps to a church, writing this and basking in the sunshine. I need to do some shopping. I didn't manage to dye my hair before i left home so i have to buy that and get that done. Also i need to get some other stuff like deodorant and sunscreen. I didn't bring any luggage this time, apart from what i could take as handluggage, which means restriction on liquids.

Now i'm going tks bask some more then do what i have to do.

That was the quick update, more to come later.

P

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
With love,

1 comments:

mouse said...

Ooooh have fun! Ya we don't waste precious space with things we can easily buy on arrival. Like sunscreen...lol

Have a wonderful time with your Master!!

Hugs,
mouse

May 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl