Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Surprises No.2

Remember Brutus' surprise for me?


Well this was it!




Let's look at it with a bit more detail shall we?


Yep you guessed it! It's that studded belt i brought last time i was here.


And i promised to tell you about the spanking too so i thought i might as well combine the two.
From the first day i got here we started maintenance -daily maintenance!
It worked well. Then Friday came and i got home only shortly before Brutus did, so i was not ready and waiting on the bed as i should (whether this was a transgression or not can be discussed, anyway it was not treated as one). Sir decided we should have a beer on the balcony first, it was a really nice evening, and we'd do the maintenance later on.
We had the beer, we cooked, ate and then settled in the sofa for the night.
The spanking never took place.
Nor on Saturday or Sunday. And it sure was noticeable! (Even with me finding my submission over the weekend).
Yesterday it came. The spanking -and a wholloping one at that! I would have taken twice as much had my bum allowed for it. As it is it didn't.

When Sir came home i was laying on the bed, naked, waiting for Him.
I'd left Him a note on the kitchen table telling Him that i was and also letting Him know of my day (transgressions and "Good girl points").
There i was, stretched out naked across the bed with music blasting in my headphones, waiting for Him. He likes that, me waiting ready for Him. He greeted me with a smack on my ass  *grins*
And then some more before He left to get Himself more "homey". When He came back He told me the spanking would be mostly maintenance, but with a dash of punishment for my attitude and the transgressions i'd written of on the note.
I'm not quite sure when He used what, or even what He used but i think He started with His hand and the paddle-brush. When He stopped He told me that my bum was a nice shade of pink. I let Him know i wanted it darker. Now came the crop (i think), some more hands (and they are BIG! *lol*) and "the surprise" -oh and the shoehorn! I'm not so fond of the shoehorn, in fact upon being asked i've told Sir that i hate it, that i'd prefer it just for punishment -especially the loopy end! The actual horn is nasty, the loop is fucking EVIL!  I got to feel them both.
Every now and again He'd stop and rub my cheeks (the ones at the back ;)), tell me He loves me and ask if i was OK.
Each time the answer was Yes, and each time i asked for more. Begged for more. I needed more. More, more, more.
So on He went. I would have taken as much and twice more if my bum could've handled it, as it were it was getting very angry with big hard patches appearing. Sir wanted to stop before the last round but i begged Him for more, just a little more. And a little it was. He told me it would be short and also i soon realized that as much as i wanted more i couldn't actually take any more, physically. Mentally i was feeling nice and relaxed and very much happier again. Still wanting more, but being sensible about it.
Ever heard of getting a leather arse from spanking? Well now i know what it means! *lol*
Or it was more like granite! Hard like granite looking like marble =P

Yes, not so surprisingly i have some bruising today -not as much at all as i used to get from far lesser sessions before though!- so yes today it looks a bit like marble. But hurts a lot less than last night. Tender does not even begin to describe how my ass felt like last night and this morning.
I also have this cream that makes bruises heal faster, or even prevents them (something every masochist/subbie should have!). Healing faster obviously means going through the process quicker, hence the change of colour comes much quicker.

It was good. It was needed. It picked up my spirits and improved my attitude. Tonight i'm in for it again *grins* 


I also managed to get my own surprise for Brutus  *grins wider*  FINALLY!
I hope Sir will like it, shame only it's my last day here  =(
But now there's a set at each of our houses  ^^ 
Yes, i will leave it here, in hope of it coming to good use at a later date. 



If you're really good i might even post a picture of it!
- after Sir has seen it of course ;)
Maybe He'll even blog about it Himself too, who knows.
With love,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

only to now try it on and realizing it is too small =( i hope i can change it in time :/

May 22, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Unknown said...

Problem solved :-D

May 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Elder said...

Lets see what this surprise is. And BTW, I am going to ask you to tell me when you post in secret while I am sleeping. I never noticed it until now.

Update: I have given melinda a spanking tonight. As you can see she is getting a bit of an attitude lately. She is a real sweet girl but this is creeping up on her, so she does need spanking. It seems to work at least. How ever the spanking of tonight was not nearly as much as yesterday. melinda had an ass all colours of the rainbow and was not in a shape to get as much punishment (literally and figuratively) as yesterday.

May 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Unknown said...

Just for clarification Sir, i have never, and i mean never posted anything in secret (and majority of them weren't writtn then either).
But that was just to set the record straight.
Let's get to the surprise, which for some reason still hasn't appeared =D
Puss, love You

May 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Anonymous said...

ive got a studded belt - its the very first thing he spanked me with, the very first time i asked him to. Ill remember that night and those feelings forever. Boy oh boy does the studded belt hurt - and the marks it can leave hehe. Sir wants to get a crop. Not quite sure how i feel about one of those, but i guess the decision is not mine to make.
Its neen a while since i was spanked, 4 weeks to be precise. Appparently my attitude is getting way out of line and Sir's patience is getting a bit thin. I guess a time might come for a discusion about alternative punishments.
LOVE AND HUGS KIWI XXX

May 23, 2012 at 5:00 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl