Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Monday, May 21, 2012

surprises

If you read Sir's blog on the day of my travel here you will know He had a surprise for me.

He hoped for me to have this reaction



I think the reaction He got was more of a
Mischievous Sheep clipart*lol*



Now i had a surprise myself for Sir -although in true melinda fashion i of course forgot to pack it!
And it's proven difficult to get hold of a new one here -i am going to get it before i leave though!
Apart from it really appealing to me (and has for a while), i think it would really help my submission.




I'm looking for a slightly different reaction from Sir though, something in between
this

Carebears Surprise


and this
hehehe


oh don't you just love contrasts!?


Have you guessed what it is yet?





Shhh don't tell Sir!




With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl